7/22/08

Lunchtime Botanical Garden

Just some snapshots I took in the Botanical Garden today with my irredeemably dusty camera. Maybe I'll replace it after we finish paying for Penny's surgery.

Metrosideros excelsus

The aerial rootlets of Meterosideros excelsus
.

Meterosideros excelsus

IMG_1749

IMG_1747

Clarkia + eriogonum

IMG_1757

Manzanita + clarkia

IMG_1760

IMG_1762

IMG_1766

IMG_1770

IMG_1774

IMG_1775
Geranium

IMG_1772

A bike in front of the bakery where I got two slices of pizza for lunch.

IMG_1778

4 comments:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Awesome pictures!!!(-;

lisa said...

I like the garden pictures of course, but what a bitchin' stingray! Makes me miss mine...I even had a six foot sissy bar! :)

Frances, said...

Like Lisa, the bike overrides the flowers. Thanks for including it, maybe you're sorry you did now. ;->

Randy said...

Great pictures of the garden Chuck! I'm glad to hear Penny is doing better. :-)